Instructions for Ordering Judge Badges at FORUM Discounted Price
FOR ORDERING JUDGE BADGES
AT FORUM DISCOUNTED PRICE
1. Complete Order Form (MD Police Supply LLC “MPS” form). The MPS order form is self-explanatory.
a. Please note that wallets and badges are shipped from separate companies, so there are two separate shipping charges when both a wallet and badge are ordered. Please check your math on the amount due!
b. Please note also that the gold plated badge depicted on the form is MPS’s standard Administrative Law Judge badge. FORUM members who may be interested in a silver-plated badge (rather than the gold plated badge depicted on the form), or a badge with some color on elements of The Great Seal of the United States (specifically, red, white and blue for the “shield,” and a blue field for the constellation of stars over the eagle) should contact MPS directly regarding the availability and pricing of such variations, and then complete/annotate the order form accordingly (see contact information for MPS on the order form).
2. Mail your completed form and a check for the correct amount [payable to Maryland Police Supply only!] directly to FORUM at:
P.O. Box 14076
Washington, D.C. 20044
3. An Officer of FORUM will certify your membership in FORUM on your order form. All order forms and checks will then be forwarded to MPS in a single mailing.
4. Your badge (and badge holder/wallet, if ordered) will be shipped to you directly from the vendors in separate mailings. MPS advises that delivery of the badge may take up to four weeks from the time it receives the order. Questions about ordering a badge through FORUM may be directed to Bill Coleman (FORUM Treasurer) at wcoleman@FORUMALJ.ORG
5. Compliance with law and policy. U.S. Administrative Law Judges ordering badges are solely responsible for insuring that their possession or use of an ALJ badge is not prohibited by their employing federal agency and is not in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 716 or other law.
There are two wallets to choose from see below: